We promise our community that the Manthena American School values define who we are – they are our beliefs that guide our actions and behaviors. They influence the way the whole MAS community works with each other and they are the foundation of the quality of a MNR education. Our students will graduate through our school with our values embedded in to their everyday life.
We promise to be:
- Respectful and inclusive, celebrating diversity
- Aspirational and inspirational in pursuit of excellence
- Committed to the well-being of people and of the environment
- Open-minded, creative, resilient and reflective
- Passionate and determined in embracing and driving positive change
- Ethical in our actions and accountable for them.